Dating a Veterinarian - Pros and Cons
I once met a local veterinarian. He worked part-time. This Vet Doctor works, moving from places to places to take care of pets. I had wondered why he worked so impressively. I decided to ask about his practice and the joy he always shows being a Vet. I further asked, does it mean you don’t feel depressed or disillusioned about your job?
The Feelings of a Veterinarian
“I have so become disillusioned in the last couple of years due to both mental and emotional stress I encounter at the workplace,” he said. Some of my anxiety was caused by what I had to deal with, which I had no control over; this includes but not limited to dealing with angry and difficult clients.
Then I became more inquisitive, and I asked, If I would choose a new career path, would you suggest I go for veterinary medicine? He awesomely responded it would be great and tremendous.
Becoming a veterinarian is a great call. The snapsext reviews show how many users of dating sites love to hang out with professionals who are caring for both humans and pets. As a veterinarian, you are like a savior to many pets out there. Nevertheless, no job without its pros and cons. If you would like to date a Vet Doctor, here are some checks and balances you need to put into consideration.
Pros of Dating a Veterinarian
1. Be assured of having your dream pet once a while. If the veterinarian doesn’t buy this pet, someone will give it as a sign of gratitude.
2. They are good at encouraging people and clients to take action.
3. Since clients yell at them often, they are used to being calm and understanding in chaotic situations.
4. Veterinarians contribute mainly to the welfare of animals, and this alone makes them loveable and lively.
5. Veterinarians are peaceful. Have you imagined that you can’t work on animals without the permission of the owner? So, veterinarians patiently and peacefully follow the directives of their client’s.
6. Hardworking is a trait of a veterinarian. With the knowledge of the difference in earnings between science-related careers, veterinarians still give it a great shot.
7. Veterinarians are not often seen in the courtroom answering a petition laid against them, unlike human doctor’s who are mostly sued by their clients.
Cons of Dating a Veterinarian
1. You’ll go through emotional roller coasters. No matter how best you put in, there are times at which you can’t save a patient.
2. Veterinarians are exposed to experiencing various injuries at work. Bites, scratches, and bruises are common among veterinarians.
3. Veterinarians don’t just wake up a day to go on vacations, due to work hanging on them, they have pets they breed which will be hard finding someone to help in regards.
4. Female veterinarians often cry as they walk home due to traumatic incidents at work; men know how to handle this part more.
Dating a veterinarian can just be the best shot you have ever given to live peacefully. Knowing the pros and cons, make the right decision and don’t miss a chance to be happy with the person who treats animals.